IT TOOK ME TWO TIMES TO UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON, HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY SIDES.
cel-shaded jeans done by cosplayer Kirameki for Borderlands cosplay
might be the rawest pic I ever seen. and he got a bag of chips in his hand
THIS IS SO FUCKING METAL
With his dreads and his american flag shirt, this is everything
Hi yes. I live not far from Ferguson and I whole heartedly agree that what happened was bullshit and that people absolutely have a right to be angry; however, I don’t agree with the people trashing businesses and malls. Instead of trying I fight blindly against the cops against what? Why don’t people get out their and use their voice and try to change things in government? I don’t understand why the media is making ferguson out to be a war zone.
I just finished watching Divergent, and that was by far the worst way i could have spent my 2 and a half hours ever.
This can go either way depending whether or not he read the book.
99% of people would scroll past this. If you’re the 1% who supports love, reblog this…it won’t make your blog ugly..
1. Bibliotheque Nationale de France, France
2. Admont Abbey Library, Austria
3. Wiblingen Monastery Library, Germany
4. The Royal Portuguese Reading Room, Brazil
5. Virgilio Barco Library, Colombia
6. Stephen A. Schwarzman Library, USA
7. José Vasconcelos Library, Mexico
8. Boston Public Library, USA
9. Victorian State Library, Australia
10. The State Library of New South Wales, Australia
1. The Joanina Library, University of Coimbra | Portugal
2. Munich City Library | Germany
3. Abbey Library of St. Gall | Switzerland
4. Stockholm Public Library | Sweden
5. Trinity College Library – University of Dublin
I would live in a library if I could